Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So many great ideas here. Love the color, love the headlight and top yoke, love the speedo in the centre and the ignition relocation. But most of all I love the tank! My biggest gripe with the stock bike is that skinny tank! What do you guys think? Does it float your boat?

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Yeah love it, looks great, I spoke to Dutch via Instagram and he said the headlight is a jvb unit, not sure if it's a direct replacement so might need a bit of fabrication.

·
Registered
31 Posts
So many great ideas here. Love the color, love the headlight and top yoke, love the speedo in the centre and the ignition relocation. But most of all I love the tank! My biggest gripe with the stock bike is that skinny tank! What do you guys think? Does it float your boat?
I can't understand why they didn't just replace the tank with one from the Sixty2 and repaint it? Still love it though.

Not sure about the ignition relocation....do you really want your key hanging down there?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Afaik replacing parts using aftermarket/oem parts without fabrication is not a custom bike but a modified bike

Nice clean build

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They machined a custom top triple to attach that headlight shroud. They also fabricated an under tail fender delete, not to mention the impressive work on the tank. I'd say it's a custom.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts