Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

2001 - 2020 of 2024 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
nice to see our southern cousins out and about again. I missed you well framed photos. On a different how did you like the bridgestones? Ive just replaced my tyres with the bridestone t31s. Not had a chance to go for a decent ride yet, but so far so good

·
Registered
836 Posts
nice to see our southern cousins out and about again. I missed you well framed photos. On a different how did you like the bridgestones? Ive just replaced my tyres with the bridestone t31s. Not had a chance to go for a decent ride yet, but so far so good
Ta. It's been a wet and cold winter anyway so there would not have been much riding going on for the last few months.
BTW. The Scrambler had not been started for at least 6 weeks and was not on a tender and fired up first press of the button.
The Bridgestones have done less than 200 km but so far seem pretty good. My impression is that they tip into corners better and hold a line better but I have really just been on a couple of short leisurely cruises around the area. Grip wise no problems. There was nothing wrong with the MT-60s except that they only lasted less than 9000 km.
The rear Bridgestone looks great. I don't have a straight rear view.

·
Registered
169 Posts

Ta. It's been a wet and cold winter anyway so there would not have been much riding going on for the last few months.
BTW. The Scrambler had not been started for at least 6 weeks and was not on a tender and fired up first press of the button.
The Bridgestones have done less than 200 km but so far seem pretty good. My impression is that they tip into corners better and hold a line better but I have really just been on a couple of short leisurely cruises around the area. Grip wise no problems. There was nothing wrong with the MT-60s except that they only lasted less than 9000 km.
The rear Bridgestone looks great. I don't have a straight rear view.

nt quite the right spot for these, but as with K1w1 only 200klms so far . I got about 10,000klms out of the mt's.

2001 - 2020 of 2024 Posts