Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1821 - 1840 of 1866 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
No damages to self or bike -- just a genteel ride through the countryside. Its the slayers who get slayed.
Just a reminder to all to be safe and ride within your abilities. I took the scenic route home through the Royal National Park between Sydney and Wollongong on the week end.
Although this is a great ride I was in the car with the wife who doesn't ride. We saw at least two bikes in the ditch beside the road and I'm going to quote the non rider here " on stretches of road that were clear and open , with a good road surface." So no idea of the whys or hows other than speculation.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Just a reminder to all to be safe and ride within your abilities. I took the scenic route home through the Royal National Park between Sydney and Wollongong on the week end.
Although this is a great ride I was in the car with the wife who doesn't ride. We saw at least two bikes in the ditch beside the road and I'm going to quote the non rider here " on stretches of road that were clear and open , with a good road surface." So no idea of the whys or hows other than speculation.
I took to pullouts twice to let a Mini and a BMW sedan by: they were being kinda crazy.

Tree of Shame | Deal's Gap | Dragon

·
Registered
202 Posts
What province is that?

·
Registered
202 Posts
i'm live in BKK, Thailand
I could tell Thailand from your name and the architecture but couldn't place which province exactly.

Does your girlfriend sit side-saddle on the back like on a Honda Wave?

·
Registered
43 Posts
At the famous Griswold Hills Day Use Area, somewhere between the mighty cities of Panoche and New Idria. Well, perhaps it isn't all that famous. And perhaps one has a population of 8 and the other has a population of 0. But if you ever want to use any griswold hills during the day, this is the area to do it!

r06_IMG_1749.x25r60.jpg

1821 - 1840 of 1866 Posts