Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

The "Pictures of Your Scrambler Somewhere" Thread

574K views 2K replies 553 participants last post by  Yellowhead 
#1 · (Edited)
When I go places on my Scrambler, I like to snap a picture of it there, or along the way. Sometimes I want to share a pic here, but I don't want to start a thread for one pic of my bike. I'm sure I'm not the only one, so here is a thread to drop those destination pics. (EDIT: I did find a thread I could have used after posting this, but I can't delete this thread, so what the hell, lets go for it)

I'll start: Today I loaded some fishing gear in my backpack and took off on the Scrambler to a nearby trout stream, back behind some fields and woods. Didn't find any trout this time, but I did find some peace.

See less See more
#16 · (Edited)
This is me at at NCCar's Track riding with Team Promotion last weekend, I have quite a bit of video footage with x AMA rider Glen Goldman riding it too. $ This was a still from video right when I was scraping :( , you can hear it on the camera. The Exhaust can is scarred. :( But I have a new shift-tech Titanium can going on next week, so I won't cry too long.

Attachments

#22 ·
See! All of you guys are quite the photogs. My thread died a few months ago: Photographer s Corner Ducati Scrambler Forum
That was the thread I saw after I started this one. I guess one difference is that I didn't want people to think they needed to just post "photographer" pictures. I have a D7000 with some nice lenses, but I normally don't strap them to my Scrambler when I go for a ride. I normally just pull out my iPhone. :)

That said, the pictures in here are fantastic! I love how this is a "world" forum, and we all get to pictures from everywhere — it's awesome!

#26 ·
Not as scenic as most but this is by a dam in the foothills (beautiful road though) near where I live called Berryesa resevoir. Sadly not much water in it at the moment thanks to our ongoing drought, but it took me forever to get out of here after a group of riders pulled in and many wanted to ask about the bike :)

I thought the sign was especially Scrambler appropriate.