Garmin Sat Nav Mount
Urban Enduro Brown Leather Seat
Off Road Scrambler Footpegs
Evotech Front Axle Bobbins
Frame Plugs - Germany Made
R&G Large Stand Shoe
ScramblerForum.Com Sticker

Yet to fit the Red and Black Clutch and Brake Handles
I have the Billet Instrument Top cover but not the tools to fit it.
Waiting on a few other items.
Almost how I want it now.
IMG_4133.JPG
IMG_4134.JPG
IMG_4135.JPG
IMG_4136.JPG
IMG_4137.JPG
IMG_4138.JPG
IMG_4139.JPG
IMG_4140.JPG
IMG_4141.JPG
IMG_4142.JPG

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
I've done a few mods on my Full Throttle to look like this :-

New Tank Panels/Urban Decals
Evotech Oil Cooler Cover
Evotech Rectifier Protector
Evotech Red Bar End Weights
Tank Protector
Tank Protector in front mudguard Strip
Billet Instrument Lower Panel
Garmin Sat Nav Mount
Urban Enduro Brown Leather Seat
Off Road Scrambler Footpegs
Evotech Front Axle Bobbins
Frame Plugs - Germany Made
R&G Large Stand Shoe
Scrambler.Com Sticker

Yet to fit the Red and Black Clutch and Brake Handles
I have the Billet Instrument Top cover but not the tools to fit it.
Waiting on a few other items.
Almost how I want it now. View attachment 1012 View attachment 1013 View attachment 1014 View attachment 1015 View attachment 1016 View attachment 1017 View attachment 1018 View attachment 1019 View attachment 1020 View attachment 1021
Looking good.
Maybe your happy but if you want to you could trim the number plate. As your reg is short you don't need all the yellow, the requirement is for 11mm border around the letters/digits.
The bsau number Bottom left should stay which means you can't trim as much without removing this. Or, there are bsau145d stickers you could replace it with. The rules dictate the size and spacing of letters including borders but not the plate size.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm waiting for the Evotech FT Tail tidy - they are apparently now working on one.
The large number plate looks so ugly. a 5x6 would be soooooo much better. But bound to get pulled now the Tax works on ANPR and other camera systems.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
I'm waiting for the Evotech FT Tail tidy - they are apparently now working on one.
The large number plate looks so ugly. a 5x6 would be soooooo much better. But bound to get pulled now the Tax works on ANPR and other camera systems.
Yeah, but if you trim down what you have without making the letters smaller you will still be legal as long as you keep an 11mm border all the way round.
Making a new 5x6 etc usually involves smaller digits.

·
Registered
941 Posts
I think a 7x6 plate would look a lot better without getting too much attention. I have always had 8x6 plates and never been pulled and as you willonly have at most 3 digits on the bottom line should still be plenty space. I personally would not go smaller though but thats just me

·
Registered
204 Posts
Si, can you show us the nav sat mount pls. Bike looks great btw :):p

Thx

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi
Si, can you show us the nav sat mount pls. Bike looks great btw :):p

Thx
Hi Chris I got a ball joint and holder kit for my Garmin Zumo. One of the handlebar mount screws is replaced with a longer one and the ball joint. The holder then clamps onto the ball. Works perfectly and easy to see in the move in that position without being in the way at all.

·
Premium Member
1,081 Posts
Holy crap that looks fantastic!

To you have any plans on powder coating that rear spring? Black or Red would look great! You could probably dust the termi cans with some high temp paint to knock the silver down a bit. I did that to knock down the chrome on my horn on my last bike. It turned out great!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Holy crap that looks fantastic!

To you have any plans on powder coating that rear spring? Black or Red would look great! You could probably dust the termi cans with some high temp paint to knock the silver down a bit. I did that to knock down the chrome on my horn on my last bike. It turned out great!
I'm happy with the Cans the colour they are. I plan on getting a Nitron Shock with a black spring so that will address the colour there.

·
Premium Member
1,081 Posts
Let us know after a few soggy UK mornings. I have almost slipped a boot off a rubber peg after I unknowingly put it in a bit of water at a stop light.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Let us know after a few soggy UK mornings. I have almost slipped a boot off a rubber peg after I unknowingly put it in a bit of water at a stop light.
There's no danger of slipping off these. So if that's an issue I can highly recommend them. I just found I had to make a very deliberate motion with my foot to ensure I push up on the clutch pedal. As I said, not sure yet, but will get used to them I think.

·
Registered
965 Posts
There were a few others that mentioned they had both Chinese and German versions of the red and black lever replacements on a few other posts here. Maybe they can give you a tip where to obtain them.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts