Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for an inexpensive option to replace the stock Ducati grips.

My hand feels cramped and too closed if that makes sense. I want to have a more open hand, bigger grip feel.

I hear good things about the Pro Grips 699's and 719's so I'm leaning to one of these options. Can't really find much info on their diameter.

Other suggestions are welcome but I'm not looking to do some tennis wraps etc or heated grips. Just a simple open end thicker grip solution that will also maybe lessen the vibration from the bike.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
I used the Progrip 714 for a while, but went back to stock because they were too thick for my taste. Apart from that they felt firm but softer than the stock ones.

9A6CF939-3C82-4B5C-84C7-BA415F45478E.jpeg

·
Registered
188 Posts
i find the stock grips kind of uncomfortable! after an hour or two of riding, those raised lines on the throttle grip feel annoying to me. im on a sixty2 though, so im probably pinning it more than most people here.

people have suggested grip puppies but i dont think they look very nice.

i might try some biltwell renegade grips myself.

Biltwell Inc. / Biltwell Renegade Grips - Black

·
Registered
954 Posts
Just get some Grip Puppies (or Pussy Grips is another brand). Soft neoprene type rubber that slide over the existing grips and are really cheap. They deaden vibration, increase the diameter of the grip and don’t affect heated grips in any major way and they take about 30 seconds to remove if you don’t like them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts