Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Back again! so i've now had the urban enduro and the sled. I sadly had to sell my sled due to financial reasons (moving) looking to get another second hand one now and it seems so hard to find the right one. I got my heart set on getting the red tanked model but the only ones listed are mega money compared to the white.

Hoping something comes up over winter. Any long term owners had any issues coming up now the bikes a bit older?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i did think of that, but it normally causes raised eyebrows on log books etc. It is an option but im going to wait to see if anything comes up a bit cheaper around winter time

·
Registered
17 Posts
Buy a white one then get the tank wrapped red or any other colour you like! The original colour will still be there underneath...

·
Registered
817 Posts
Wrapping is a good shout. When done well, it looks great. Only issue is findind someone who can do it without too many seams.

How long you planning on keeping the bike? If the paint job is good, I doubt it will cause too many issues when selling. I got a quote of £200 to have the tank sprayed from a really high end place. So isn't mega money.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts