Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How will the titanium wrap look? I kinda like the way the pipe compliments the colour of the rims.
I think I am only going to wrap up to the muffler. Muffler to silencer will remain raw. Mainly looking to cover up the header that does not age well and The titanium wrap will compliment well.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Very nice indeed, the color and fit really compliments your CR. So the big question, how does it sound?

Very surprised how quiet it was with the baffle in. with out it is substantially louder than stock. I have only taken it down my cul de sac so far so no in helmet sound or at speed check yet. My car was blowing all over the highway today so a ride was out of the picture. Had to hear it under load though.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Very surprised how quiet it was with the baffle in. with out it is substantially louder than stock. I have only taken it down my cul de sac so far so no in helmet sound or at speed check yet. My car was blowing all over the highway today so a ride was out of the picture. Had to hear it under load though.
I think most of us with aftermarket exhausts usually end up taking the baffle out. Your exhaust really does look good though, it fits great & the color works too. First time I've seen one. My bike ran abit erratically after installing my Titanium ZARD exhaust until I did a Rexxer ECU tune, was a super upgrade & I highly recommend it.

Yes my BST wheels should make a big difference on my bikes handling and their looks are a nice too :) Got the Ceramic Bearings in them so even better. Took a very long time to arrive (placed order on 10 January) but because of their color they take abit longer to get. However the results speak for themselves so IMO wait is worth it.

BTW their available here if interested: BST 5 Spoke Wheels: Ducati Scrambler 5.5"X17" / 3.5" X 17" Will post some photo's once their installed.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you. Another fun shot, I wrapped it all the way around the bend of the intermediate pipe. It was left unwrapped after that as I am hoping the silencer pipe will flash up gold like a nice polished stainless should. Plus the welds are gorgeous. Thinking a gold link chain needs to be coming soon.

VIG9CftzSwqQ5rNzVmYOlA.jpg

·
Registered
792 Posts
Thank you. Another fun shot, I wrapped it all the way around the bend of the intermediate pipe. It was left unwrapped after that as I am hoping the silencer pipe will flash up gold like a nice polished stainless should. Plus the welds are gorgeous. Thinking a gold link chain needs to be coming soon.

View attachment 39333
+1 on the gold chain. Always finishes a bike off nicely.
That arrow really does suit the Scrambler CR

1 - 15 of 15 Posts