Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,531 Posts
I'm sure less skilled and inexperienced hands may be part of the issue, but I'd also bet some bikes are much worse than others. I say that because I'm hearing a repeat of conversations from a few years ago regarding a WR250R I owned, and just recently pertaining to my husband's Bonneville.

Sarah

· Registered
1,531 Posts
I haven't had any problems wit the throttle... is it possible that each bike is significantly different?
I do think the bikes can be significantly different-- for instance, we're hearing how some folks are bothered by stalling on decel, while others have not had that happen a single time. And as I've said, check some of the other bike forums and you'll see the same discussions. I also notice this topic tends to make us pissy with each other if we're not careful. I've said this before too: those with smooth bikes can't understand what the fuss is about, those with problem bikes feel they are being brushed off as somehow unskilled.

I had a Yamaha that nearly drove me nuts til I got it sorted.

Sarah

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.