Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I'm getting the new Ducati Scrambler HashTag. Apparently it's the same bike as the Sixty2, just different colour scheme. Anyone knows the torque specs for the oil drain nut and oil filter? Planning to DIY the oil change. And if anyone also knows where I can purchase the service manual online?

·
Registered
892 Posts
I am assuming that they will be the same as the standard 800cc Scrambler. The workshop manual for that is fairly easy to find on line in PDF form if you let your fingers do the Googling.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Hi everyone, I'm getting the new Ducati Scrambler HashTag. Apparently it's the same bike as the Sixty2, just different colour scheme. Anyone knows the torque specs for the oil drain nut and oil filter? Planning to DIY the oil change. And if anyone also knows where I can purchase the service manual online?
Careful with the drain plug as I believe the manual torque settings are on the high side and have been known to strip threads.

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
It's just a drain plug anyway. All it needs to do is plug the hole. (and they use a compound on the threads anyway)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts