Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have no idea how this would work, but just throwing it out there...

I have a preorder in for a Full Throttle, one of the first in this region. Delivery expected within 1-2 weeks.

I always intended to mod the hell out of my Scrambler, and preordered the FT since it was closest to my vision at the time. However it's been over half a year (jeez) since placing that preorder and my tastes have changed a little. The Urban / Classic models are closer to what I have in mind now.

So... open offer. PM me if you have an early preorder for Urban/Classic at Seattle or Bellvue and want to switch (or just get your bike sooner). Only open to first-10 preoders or

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
I'm not surprised you've changed your mind, Had I have had all four in front of me I don't think I could have made a quick decision, Having said that it's not to difficult to change what you fancy, Except the tank colour , the rest is just cosmetic, :rolleyes: well almost ,

I didn't want spoked wheels at any price, ;) And the Icon was readily available, so I was quite chuffed, :cool:

But good luck with you swap, but I think you'll be happy with the Full Throttle should that not happen:D

·
Premium Member
876 Posts
I'm not surprised at you changing your mind either. I think I changed mine about 20 times before I finally plumped for the Classic. The only one that wasn't in the running for me was the Icon. The others each had elements that I liked and wanted.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts