Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did a deal tonight to trade my Classic on a Yamaha XRS900. I'm excited about the new bike and kinda sad about getting rid of the Scrambler. I really have enjoyed this bike and I know that some people will disagree but I'm very disenchanted with Ducati as a company. This bike is costing a small fortune to own and I have no faith in the "warranty".

So I'm pulling these parts off before I give it to the dealer and selling.

1. Comfort seat was modified to take some of the dip out with extra padding by bike upholstery
shop. I'm tall and it works good for me and it is more comfortable then when it was stock. This
is not for everyone. $150
2. Power commander. $125
3. LeoVince slip on. $200
4. LSL Clubman round mirrors. These are excellent quality for Germany and look way cool and
are only 2 months old. $125
5. Hepco & Becker Rear Alurack. This is made for Scramblers and is really nice quality. I'm nor
sure if it fits every model. $125

Everything is less than a year old and in good condition but all are used. Everything is about half the price I paid. You pay for shipping. I'm in southern Massachusetts near Rhode Island if anyone is close by.. I haven't taken parts off yet but will this week and will take pictures. If you want a picture sooner or have a question just ask.

This forum has been a lot of fun and I've met a bunch of cool people. It's especially cool to connect with the people from other countries. I'll probably keep checking in from time to time.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Shame your in the states i am after a comfort seat! I actually traded my XSR back in 2016 for a urban enduro. The xsr is a great bike but i got bored of it quickly and it kept having electrical issues with the abs. I've now come back to the scrambler now on a desert sled being a taller chap the fits a lot better but i think i need the comfort seat for a bit more of a boost.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Everything is taken off and ready to go. All are less than a year old and in good condition and basically half price. Everything is negotiable. you pay shipping and payment by Paypal.

1. Comfort seat was modified to take some of the dip out with extra padding by bike upholstery shop. I'm tall and it works good for me and it is more comfortable then when it was stock. This is not for everyone. $150
3. LeoVince slip on. Sounds great. I put the stock unit on and I forgot how docile it sounds. It has a ding on the bottom that I didn't see until I took it off today. $200
4. LSL Clubman billet aluminum round mirrors. These are excellent quality for Germany and look way cool and
5. Hepco & Becker Rear Alurack. This is made for Scramblers and is really nice quality. I'm not sure it fits all the new models but it is made for the Scrambler. $125

2018-03-21_14-57-03.jpg 2018-03-21_14-57-18.jpg 2018-03-21_14-57-25.jpg 2018-03-21_17-21-05.jpg 2018-03-21_17-20-26.jpg 2018-03-21_17-20-07.jpg
2018-03-21_14-57-03.jpg
2018-03-21_14-57-18.jpg
2018-03-21_14-57-25.jpg
2018-03-21_17-21-05.jpg
2018-03-21_17-20-26.jpg
2018-03-21_17-20-07.jpg

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Everything is now on Ebay at reduced prices. Let me know if you have any questions.

1. Comfort seat was modified to take some of the dip out with extra padding added by bike upholstery shop. I'm tall and it works good for me and it is more comfortable then when it was stock. It also does a decent job of keeping you from sliding up on the tank, $125
2. LeoVince slip on. Sounds great. I put the stock unit back on and I forgot how docile it sounds. It has a ding on the bottom that I didn't see until I took it off today. It's hard to notice when it's on the bike. $99
3. LSL Clubman billet aluminum round mirrors. These are excellent quality from Germany and look way cool and
4. Hepco & Becker Rear Alurack. This is made for Scramblers and is really nice quality. I'm not sure it fits all the new models but it probably fits most of the 17 and 18 Icons & Classics models at least. Probably not the Desert Sled. $125
5. Sedici tank bag. Universal fit with magnetic fasteners. In good used condition. Dimensions: 5" H x 13" L x 7" W. My new bike has an aluminum tank. This worked well on the Scrambler. $24

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The luggage rack is sold. I also have an Airhawk seat cushion. It sells new
Air Hawk 1.jpg
for $107 I'm asking $49. It does help on these Scrambler seats. The picture shows with no air in it. It has an inner bladder that you inflate to the level that feels comfortable.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts