Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
- Wanted a Scrambler since they were released.
- Hated the yellow color since they were released.
- Picked up a Yellow Icon because I couldn’t find any other interesting deal around.
- Been trying a few things in the last couple weeks. Here are pics before/now.
- Still in progress...
IMG_5987.JPG
IMG_6132.JPG
IMG_6140.JPG
IMG_6137.JPG
IMG_6139.JPG

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
- Wanted a Scrambler since they were released.
- Hated the yellow color since they were released.
- Picked up a Yellow Icon because I couldn’t find any other interesting deal around.
- Been trying a few things in the last couple weeks. Here are pics before/now.
- Still in progress...
View attachment 29889 View attachment 29897 View attachment 29905 View attachment 29913 View attachment 29921
Love it, I like just the yellow tank and all blacked out, how are your tkc80's on the road a d did you fit them with tubes?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Love it, I like just the yellow tank and all blacked out, how are your tkc80's on the road a d did you fit them with tubes?
Thanks mate. This is where it gets pathetic: I haven’t ridden it yet! ;)

I’m in Canada, waiting for this white sh** to go away.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Thanks mate. This is where it gets pathetic: I haven’t ridden it yet! ;)

I’m in Canada, waiting for this white sh** to go away.
White here at the moment (uk) let me know how you get on as my current tyres have about 500 miles left and unsure what to put on next.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
It's all personal isn't it.

I think it looks great w/o a fender and have taken the one off my YELLOW FTP (having gone to the time and money of buying a rear fender and getting it painted and striped up (a la Kent). Duh!!o_O

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re “black charcoal paint”: did a few attempts on Photoshop but decided i would not put that kind of money in the project (painting the tank). And no chrome for me, that’s for sure.

Re “front fender”: I’ll put one if i can grab a deal on a used one, but will leave it as is for now.

Re ‘’frame stickers’’: yep, will probably do that too.

Also, i’d like panel decals with white background, but i made a mistake when i ordered those. Doesn’t look too bad in person though.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I said chrome (or something of the sort) to go with the strip under your seat.

Front fender - not for me. Flat Trackers don't.

:3some:
Yeah that silver lip under the seat is pretty disturbing. I took a look at slim aftermarket seats + custom side panels, but again, I thought that was too much money on a bike that i havent ridden yet. I’ll make sure i like the ride before i put more dollars on it.

But I receive positively all the feedback/advices that i can get. That’s why im on motorcycle forums!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts