Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
I have a 2018 desert Sled with a Leo Vince catless exhaust and high flow air filter installed. I had planned to get it tuned/remapped by my local Ducati shop but they said they couldn’t. So I rode to the next city over, Austin, and was told by the shop here they could do it. They used a TuneBoy from Australia and after 5 hours they friend my ecu and said they couldn’t do it. So what options do I have? The bike is running lean as it is but the dealer here in Austin says it’s fine. They gave me a new ecu with factory map settings.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Rexxer do remaps either by sending your ECU away to get done at one of their authorised garages or you can buy the Rexxer Evo User unit and Rexxer will send you the map to upload to your ECU yourself. You can switch between maps at your leisure and clear service lights etc.

Powercommander works too afaik

Boostplug is another option

They are the only three I know of. I went with Rexxer and the power is definitely more linear through out the rev range with much more mid range

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rexxer do remaps either by sending your ECU away to get done at one of their authorised garages or you can buy the Rexxer Evo User unit and Rexxer will send you the map to upload to your ECU yourself. You can switch between maps at your leisure and clear service lights etc.

Powercommander works too afaik

Boostplug is another option

They are the only three I know of. I went with Rexxer and the power is definitely more linear through out the rev range with much more mid range
Rexxer is what I’ve been leaning to after some googling today. They said the TuneBoy would work with any other model except the Sled and Café Racer.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello all,
I have a 2018 desert Sled with a Leo Vince catless exhaust and high flow air filter installed. I had planned to get it tuned/remapped by my local Ducati shop but they said they couldn’t. So I rode to the next city over, Austin, and was told by the shop here they could do it. They used a TuneBoy from Australia and after 5 hours they friend my ecu and said they couldn’t do it. So what options do I have? The bike is running lean as it is but the dealer here in Austin says it’s fine. They gave me a new ecu with factory map settings.
Was that at CTX here in San Antonio? Because Joey (lead tech at CTX) told me could.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts