Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive written motogadget and haven't gotten a confident answer. Will mo.blaze disc work? Do you wire all the way through the handlebars? Pain in th eas or worth it?

I installed a Mugello Headlight shield and had to snip the ugly stock signals. Im cool with some Rizomas or something else if motogadget wont work, just wondering.

What else do you guys like? Pics?

Thanks.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hey I have designed a turn signal adapter that mounts into the original scrambler headlight mount and can be used with most turn signals. I have a 2019 DS and it works great and makes mounting aftermarket signals look seemless. I have something similar on my SportClassic. Let me know if youre interested.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey I have designed a turn signal adapter that mounts into the original scrambler headlight mount and can be used with most turn signals. I have a 2019 DS and it works great and makes mounting aftermarket signals look seemless. I have something similar on my SportClassic. Let me know if youre interested.
View attachment 45811 View attachment 45812
does it come in black? What’s the price? Will it allow enough stand-off from The Mugello Headlight cover (linked above)?

Thanks.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Ive written motogadget and haven't gotten a confident answer. Will mo.blaze disc work? Do you wire all the way through the handlebars? Pain in th eas or worth it?

I installed a Mugello Headlight shield and had to snip the ugly stock signals. Im cool with some Rizomas or something else if motogadget wont work, just wondering.

What else do you guys like? Pics?

Thanks.
Friend of mine had the blaze disc on his Scrambler 800. Stock turnsignals on the 1100 are led already so you might think it would work but knowing the Blaze disc is pretty expensive I understand why you hasitate to buy.

·
Registered
24 Posts
does it come in black? What’s the price? Will it allow enough stand-off from The Mugello Headlight cover (linked above)?

Thanks.
Yes it will come in black. The cost is $60 a pair. I dont know specifically what you mean by allowing enough stand off from the headlight cover. I looked at the cover you mentioned and it seems like it just mounts where the blinkers are. This will mount just like the stock blinkers.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Friend of mine had the blaze disc on his Scrambler 800. Stock turnsignals on the 1100 are led already so you might think it would work but knowing the Blaze disc is pretty expensive I understand why you hasitate to buy.
Yean they seem llike the perfect solution and then you get 6 hours of billings from the dealership.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes it will come in black. The cost is $60 a pair. I dont know specifically what you mean by allowing enough stand off from the headlight cover. I looked at the cover you mentioned and it seems like it just mounts where the blinkers are. This will mount just like the stock blinkers.
Ill have to show you a picture of how the Mugello installation left the sides. Its not pretty

DM me so I can email or text you. Interested in the adapter if needed.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I have these fitted to my Scrambler 800. Did it a few years back. Put the wires inside the handlebar so is quite a lot of effort. They do look good though and operate both forward and rearward.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts