Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All what Pressure do you run yours at because I've got my front at 36psi 2.5bar just like it says in the handbook but it's like a basketball you can hear it ping when you flick it lol
Now I've been riding for nearly 45yrs and I know the importance of correct tyre pressures but this seems way too hard
so just wondering if any of you have tried and run them any different

·
Registered
308 Posts
2016 Flat Track Pro - 32 psi front, 34 psi rear. No off road riding. Pure street.

Don't know why, I just like the way it feels.

-Bob

Reactions: we88yz

·
Registered
17 Café sCrAmBlE rAcEr
39 Posts
Hi All what Pressure do you run yours at because I've got my front at 36psi 2.5bar just like it says in the handbook but it's like a basketball you can hear it ping when you flick it lol
Now I've been riding for nearly 45yrs and I know the importance of correct tyre pressures but this seems way too hard
so just wondering if any of you have tried and run them any different
i run
41psi frnt
40psi rear
4 maximized
rydr w#t contact
x-act-lyt wHaT
thesec urrent
dUnLoP mutant
deliver spot
oN
#rydsafe

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
2016 Flat Track Pro - 32 psi front, 34 psi rear. No off road riding. Pure street.

Don't know why, I just like the way it feels.

-Bob
That's what I've put them to Bob 32 front 34 back and it's like a different bike, have to admit I couldn't ride it like it was, it would have been going lol felt nothing like the one I tested a few months ago, but I'm over the moon now feels a lot more sticky on the road corners like it's on rails 😃 before you felt every bump and grove and in the early morning damp it just slid you could feel it starting to loose the front end, I thought to myself this won't work in winter:oops:
I'd recommend anyone with Pirelli's give it a try,

·
Registered
308 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Ducati Scrambler Icon Black 800
92 Posts
Is this the internal or external version?

What is your experience with it?

-Bob
External, and they work perfectly so far. i tried different mounting options, but went back to the mount that out comes with; it fit perfectly on the handlebar without any rubber to fill in. I keep the lock wrench in my scrambler tool bag in case I need it on the road.

SYKIK Rider SRTP300 Wireless tire Pressure Monitoring System for Motorcycles with 1.5” Monitor. Check Your tire Pressure While Riding https://a.co/d/8yRyFDe

·
Registered
308 Posts
External, and they work perfectly so far. i tried different mounting options, but went back to the mount that out comes with; it fit perfectly on the handlebar without any rubber to fill in. I keep the lock wrench in my scrambler tool bag in case I need it on the road.

SYKIK Rider SRTP300 Wireless tire Pressure Monitoring System for Motorcycles with 1.5” Monitor. Check Your tire Pressure While Riding https://a.co/d/8yRyFDe
Thanks. I will put them on my wish list.

-Bob

Reactions: Mrprovy

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks. I will put them on my wish list.

-Bob
External, and they work perfectly so far. i tried different mounting options, but went back to the mount that outcomes with; it fit perfectly on the handlebar without any rubber to fill in. I keep the lock wrench in my scrambler tool bag in case I need it on the road.

Look Brilliant, would love one of those, but at nearly 90 quids here in blighty I think that's a bit steep just to check your tires :LOL:

·
Registered
2020 Ducati Scrambler Icon Black 800
92 Posts
Look Brilliant, would love one of those, but at nearly 90 quids here in blighty I think that's a bit steep just to check your tires :LOL:
I thought it was a luxury, until I pulled out of my driveway with next to no air in my front tire. I checked the pressures the night before, but when I did, the cap had an imperfection in it that caught the core just right. I got the monitors in both my cars (1 factory, 1 aftermarket), figured at that point it was worth it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts