Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have the scrambler sport model and i've just come back from riding the fab roads in spain, picos and pyrenees and now need a new rear tyre. As I've only done 3400 miles that seems very poor to me, and I am used to getting 8-9000 miles from dual compound Bridgestones on other bikes. Has anybody switched brand/tyres yet please? I want to know do I have to have the same rear tyre or can I switch to a different brand? I know it will ruin the look with a different tread pattern and obviously I know I need to replace the pair so they match whatever I decide to go for.... unless the same rear to match the original front.. Someone recommended Annakee 2 which is a similar tread-pattern, although I have not been a fan of Michelin before I am a bridgestone girl. Any suggestions please as to what will give me good tyres in the wet and dry and good on bends but last longer than this?

Thanks Melanie

·
Registered
733 Posts
I had 2000 out of my first rear and am about to change my second rear and front at 4200 miles... so I think you are doing OK

I would suggest changing front and back at the same time

The MT60 is great - but does wear quick

I will fit Continental Road Attack 3..

There is another thread about tyres on a DS that look good - will find and post a link

Look like the will wear better than MT - but also look OK..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts