Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of a kit that comes w/on the rear light/indicators as I would like to get rid of the mud-scraper on my FTP?
Also does anyone know of one that fits on the lhs as another option?
Cheers.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Phil
you better email NRC to find out if they are eager just to sell you the plate/light adapter.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Will do thanks.

However have seen a side mounted plate through our forum that I'm enquiring about.

I have bought some really dinky indicators, again spotted on our forum, which is why I don't want the full kit from NRC.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
As Rick said - there's tons of choices out there. I have the Rizoma one that just scraps the scraper and relocates the plate legally. Doesn't have anything to do with the indicators.

Screen Shot 2018-03-12 at 9.27.13 am.png

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks.

I am looking at side mounted or under-seat, of which I have found 4 (with help from our forum).

I am not looking for the tail type.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Thanks.

I am looking at side mounted or under-seat, of which I have found 4 (with help from our forum).

I am not looking for the tail type.

Ha, Soz mate. I get where you're coming from now. I thought you meant a tail-tidy that mounted under the seat like such a lot do. I now see I've misunderstood and it's the location of the plate side or under seat. Rizoma do a sidemount and I think someone on this forum does too:

Riz-Outside.jpg

Rizoma "OUTSIDE" License Plate Support Ducati Scrambler

May be cheaper in Europe?

Can't help you with the underseat option - they look cool but not legal here in Sydney.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for that. Looks fantastic.

Please could you let me know what size did you get?

Also it looks like you went for the black trim. I was wondering whether to or not.

Assuming you didn't get one with the rear light.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts