Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just received this news from Ducati Seattle. Looks like they will be here sooner than I thought!

DUCATISEATTLE

The Scramblers are Coming

We just got word from our friends in Borgo-Panigale that our Scramblers are on the way. They are (literally) in a shipping container on their way to Seattle. When they get here, we are going to the land of Joy!!

·
Registered
55 Posts
I just received this news from Ducati Seattle. Looks like they will be here sooner than I thought!

DUCATISEATTLE

The Scramblers are Coming

We just got word from our friends in Borgo-Panigale that our Scramblers are on the way. They are (literally) in a shipping container on their way to Seattle. When they get here, we are going to the land of Joy!!
Outstanding! But does that mean a shipping container on a boat in the ocean or a container on land in the US headed for your dealer?

·
Registered
72 Posts
How were you informed of this? I have my deposit at Ducati Seattle, but, other than them mailing me the Scrambler brochure, I haven't heard anything from them. I saw my name on their list when the Scrambler road show was there, so I know they have my info.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts