Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

21 - 40 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am trying to do the gauge relocation right now and am not getting enough slack in the wiring harness to make the connection. Any tips/tricks?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I want it man! I mean I really want it. Really nice work. I just wish they would make bikes like this. I'm happy for those that can wrench a bike like this. Poor guy like me wants to buy one and ride just as good as the wrencher! Lol

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Which piece did you flip? I have already moved the wiring under the yoke.
im not with the bike right now so its hard to show you, but. the plug that goes into the gauge, should want to only go one way around. basically you need to unclip the outer plug shell and put it back on the other way. this is will mean you need to work the cables to want to bend the other way. its quite simple. if you still having problems DM me and we can talk there.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Beautiful, really. Nice work.

Can you actually see anything in that mirror? I just ordered a pair of cheap clamp-on mirrors for mine the other day and plan to mount them the same way as you've done. But I really wonder if it will work, functionally. I ordered 80 mm diameter, so smaller than yours and not legal - but I will have two of them :). (yours are EU-legal in terms of size, but is "left-side-only" legal?)

21 - 40 of 64 Posts