Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey ladies and germs, we have the first video in the Unboxing series up. We were able to go hang out with our local dealer, Ducati Austin, while they set up our very own RLG's Urban Enduro.

Check out how the bikes arrive to the dealer and what exactly goes on before you ever see your new bike!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Great video and a great dealer to do this video. They mentioned about positing the handlebars. I wonder if I could adjust my handlebars back towards me. I think I have the shortest arms in the world. My wrist start to ache after awhile.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Great video and a great dealer to do this video. They mentioned about positing the handlebars. I wonder if I could adjust my handlebars back towards me. I think I have the shortest arms in the world. My wrist start to ache after awhile.
Moto- Easy to do. I think my arms are normal :) But I actually felt the stock positioning was a bit too high/upright for me. I wanted the bar a bit closer. I just loosed the screws and titled it back a bit. I'm looking at replacing the bars altogether at some point with the full throttle style.. but for now this is holding me over.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.