Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
969 Posts
Agree the red spring goes well with the UE. Do not be afraid to dial the dampening down as much as you need. I felt it was too hard at factory setting. I ended up trying different settings and settled on -12 clicks which is perfect balance for performance and comfort for me :)

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Agree the red spring goes well with the UE. Do not be afraid to dial the dampening down as much as you need. I felt it was too hard at factory setting. I ended up trying different settings and settled on -12 clicks which is perfect balance for performance and comfort for me :)
On my quick ride around the neighborhood I did just that. I backed off the preload a little bit and also softened the damping. I'll get it out the next few days and with a few miles on the bike, get a better feel and see if it needs further adjustments. But so far it is certainly an improvement.

NC

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry I missed this but if you just send in inquiry they'll send it to the states. I had my Scrambler out for the first time since last October and really had a good time on it. That shock is worth it. It sucks Ducati could not have fit a better one but we can't do much about that.

NC

Numbercruncher, I see you're in Spokane. I looked at Shock Factory's innertube page and saw they won't ship to the US.

How'd you work it?

I'm ready for one.

Cliff

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Reached out to Winding Roads where I bought mine and their insurance company no longer offers insurance to the US or Canada. That sucks as they offered a great product at a reasonable price. Not sure which shock I'd buy now if I needed one.

NC

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.