Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Feel in love with the look of a scrambler first time I seen one

Have a few questions

I am looking to buy one now but love the Urban look and Olive green colour sadly they no longer sell it...

The other model we love is the Cafe Racer but not a fan of the lean over to ride position

What's the Urban like is it worth hunting a old used bike just for the colour. New Classics and Icons are cheap at the moment...

This will be a cruiser and commuter bike not a off road or long distance bike

Cheers

Gerhard

Newcastle NSW

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Apart from the colour the Urban Enduro comes with the high front mud gaurd, headlight mesh, handlebar cross-bar, substatial lower fork protectors and a specific seat. Plus of course the must have wire spoked wheels.
For me, it’s the most distinctive one out of them all with the Steve Mcqueen / military look too but they all ride very similar except the Cafe Racer.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Buy a cheap second hand scrambler icon/classic and either spray the tank green or buy a second hand tank off ebay, one was on a while back with side panels and fuel pump for £300 Buy it now. I'd have a scrambler over a fantic any day of the week unless you want 43bhp, I still love mine after 3.5 years.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Buy a cheap second hand scrambler icon/classic and either spray the tank green or buy a second hand tank off ebay, one was on a while back with side panels and fuel pump for £300 Buy it now. I'd have a scrambler over a fantic any day of the week unless you want 43bhp, I still love mine after 3.5 years.
I didn't say he had to buy one but to have a look. No need to get out of your pram.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts