Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Scrambler 1100
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My teeth and fingers taking a battering!! Need bar end weights anyone installed them yet?

·
Registered
146 Posts
Try 2 ounces of lead scrap inside bars behind standard end caps. Test ride see if it improves and if ok fix in place with silicon to keep it at the ends. Difficult to find heavy bar end weights, they are usually cosmetic alloy or plastic.

If it's the real two stroke tingle check engine mounts and exhaust mounts are secure.

Check front wheel weights are still in place and correct tyre pressure.

Hope that helps. Caution don't take screw out of end caps when removing or nut will fall down inside bars never to be seen again.

·
Registered
965 Posts
My teeth and fingers taking a battering!! Need bar end weights anyone installed them yet?
I have to admit I am not seeing that type of behavior even when buzzing the motor up a bit. The sweet spot for me is definitely 4-5K rpm, and at that I don't feel anymore vibration then other bikes in the past. The only exception is that maybe a bit more in my feet but never my hands and especially my teeth.

·
Registered
Scrambler 1100
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not noticing when I am riding. But when I stop the ends of my fingers are numb!!
Will try your suggestions thanks people

1 - 8 of 8 Posts