Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was afraid of the sewing machine sound due to EURO3 emissions. Hope the standard pipes sound as well too.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Icon with black sidepanels, and black painting across the tank, same as on the Classic? Looks nice! Also loved the sound. Or at least what we could hear of it :) you think it's a slip on or full system?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

·
Registered
84 Posts
Icon with black sidepanels, and black painting across the tank, same as on the Classic? Looks nice! Also loved the sound. Or at least what we could hear of it :) you think it's a slip on or full system?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Pretty sure that was the 'full throttle' model, not the classic

·
Registered
17 Posts
Pretty sure that was the 'full throttle' model, not the classic
I believe it's a Yellow Icon. The Full Throttle has mainly a black tank with a tiny yellow stripe through the black gas tank side covers. The one in the vid is mainly a yellow tank with black tank sides and one black stripe.
Either way, I like the sound of the exhaust! :)

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Probably a prototype bike. The tank is off of a classic model. They just posted this image on facebook of an Urban Enduro with cool mods. Looks like tank bags and Termi high pipes will be available. Cool camo side tank cover too!
Urban_High_Pipe.jpg

·
Registered
127 Posts
NOW THAT'S WHAT A DUCATI SHOULD SOUND LIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ,,,And don't think for one second that it's comming out of the box like that...ain't gonna happen,,,termignoni is Ducati's go to company for exhaust that's why they have access to them,,,but for me i'll take the high pipe with the killer collector on it,,,

·
Registered
619 Posts
Anyone else see and hear the wheelie in the desert video on facebook? I cant figure out how to link it to here

1 - 19 of 19 Posts