Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can’t ride at the moment as I keep saying, so I’ve ordered my Ohlins from my suspension man. He said 2-3 weeks a week ago so I’ve done my preparation by removing all of the “old” stuff. The bike at the moment is balanced precariously on a trolly jack and paddock stand.

Attachments

·
Registered
55 Posts
Just remember trolley jacks can sag over time. Keep a close eye on it. I wouldn't trust my bike sitting on one for a couple of weeks. Better if you could put a jack stand or similar there.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just remember trolley jacks can sag over time. Keep a close eye on it. I wouldn't trust my bike sitting on one for a couple of weeks. Better if you could put a jack stand or similar there.
Didn’t know that, thanks for the info. :3some:

·
Registered
209 Posts
What weight rear shock did you end up ordering?

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What weight rear shock did you end up ordering?
Sorry don’t understand. If you mean my rider weight it’s 95kg with all my gear on. That’s for both front and rear. The shock is an STX46 Street. And the front cartridges are NIX30.

·
Registered
797 Posts
Sorry don’t understand. If you mean my rider weight it’s 95kg with all my gear on. That’s for both front and rear. The shock is an STX46 Street. And the front cartridges are NIX30.
I think he's talking about the spring rate witch is also expressed in a certain weight per inch. But reading your reply you probably went for the standard weight spring suplied by Öhlins.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Rear Ohlins shocks come in 20 lbs increments from 130 to 350 lbs. Just wondering which you picked.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts