Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
had my sled on order since mid Feb. Still waiting, getting fed up! Anyone in the same boat???

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
had my sled on order since mid Feb. Still waiting, getting fed up! Anyone in the same boat???
I ordered mine on the 10th March, it arrived at the dealer last week but I won't be at home until the 24th May. When I phoned to pay for it the salesman said one of his customers was threatening cancelation, so, I said to give him mine. Therefor I won't get mine until the start of June.
I'm starting to regret being nice.

·
Registered
365 Posts
I ordered mine January 10th. It's torture! I was told late April, then mid May, now maybe within 2 weeks. I have about a 1000 mile dual sport ride in Superior National Forest (way Northern Minnesota) that I leave for 2 weeks from tomorrow. I was hoping to break it in before, but now it looks like I'll be breaking it in on that ride... that's assuming it even shows up on time and I don't have to drop out of the group. :(

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I ordered mine January 10th. It's torture! I was told late April, then mid May, now maybe within 2 weeks. I have about a 1000 mile dual sport ride in Superior National Forest (way Northern Minnesota) that I leave for 2 weeks from tomorrow. I was hoping to break it in before, but now it looks like I'll be breaking it in on that ride... that's assuming it even shows up on time and I don't have to drop out of the group. :(
I feel you're pain hobby. I'm going to the TT on June 1st hopefully on a Sled, but who knows!

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
View attachment 18977 Look what's turned up just now! HAPPY!! Iomtt tomorrow
Geezo, well done.
The planets must have been lined up, taking the Sled to TT I presume. Ya Bass.

Mine (well, his) still hasn't arrived and we've had great weather since I got home a week ago, it could have been run in by now. I'll be away at work soon again and when i get home from that I'm off touring for most of July so it will be into August before I get to ride the Sled at this rate.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts