Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to buy a 17" x 3.5" Laced Scrambler front wheel for my 2016 Flat Track Pro. I know they are stock on the 2020 Cafe Racer but they are ridiculously expensive from the Ducati dealership near me.

Pictured is the pair of wheels I bought online - 17" x 5.5" Rear and 18" x 3" Front. (Ducati Part No. 96380031A for a 2016 Urban Enduro)

Looking to buy/trade the front wheel if someone is looking for a brand new 18" x 3" in exchange for their 17" x 3.5".

Located outside of Philadelphia, PA - shoot me a note if interested. Thanks!

·
Registered
39 Posts
My son has an early Café and wants to put the spokes on his. Finding these for sale is pretty tough.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My son has an early Café and wants to put the spokes on his. Finding these for sale is pretty tough.
You're definitely not wrong about that. Not terribly surprising being that it's a new model year but figured I would put it out there anyway in case someone was looking to swap to a slightly larger front on their 2020 Cafe.

Next option is buy a 17" x 3.5" Excel/Sun Dimpled Rim and have it laced into stock hub. Unfortunately there are not many Motorcycle/Wheel shops close by that I've been able to find who would be familiar with this kind of work.

Luckily I'm not in any rush.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts