Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I‘m trying to pull together an “Icon Racer”. yellow Icon, with Termi exhaust, cafe seat etc. Got the seat and exhaust - and the Icon :) , looking for the seat cowl, and wondering if any of you good people here might have one for sale or have a lead on where to find one at a reasonable price. Thanks....

·
Registered
7 Posts
...,,wondering if any of you good people here might have one for sale or have a lead on where to find one at a reasonable price. Thanks....
I may have one for you. It was originally black and was custom painted to match a Flat Track Pro color scheme. LMK if you’re interested. I currently have it wrapped in a silver vinyl, but the color doesn’t quite match my silver Icon. I plan to buy an OEM silver Cafe Racer cowl instead.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I may have one for you. It was originally black and was custom painted to match a Flat Track Pro color scheme. LMK if you’re interested. I currently have it wrapped in a silver vinyl, but the color doesn’t quite match my silver Icon. I plan to buy an OEM silver Cafe Racer cowl instead.
View attachment 46317
Is that Kent's old seat? If OP isn't interested shoot me a PM.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Is that Kent's old seat? If OP isn't interested shoot me a PM.
If it was Kent’s, then I bought it from the guy who bought his FTP. Sure looks like it was his. I’m also in NorCal.

I’ll keep you in mind if OP isn’t interested. It is a really well done FTP paint job.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
View attachment 46317
Thanks, That’s looks pretty decent... i impatiently ordered a carbon fibre one, before I saw your response.. so I’ll see how the fit is ( not expecting it to be great) if it’s a fail I’ll get in touch... what sort of $ are you looking for and can you ship internationally..? I’m in Macau... thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts