Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
I'm keeping mine but I can tell you that they provide much better rearward view than the standard mirrors. Good luck. Worth the price.

Reactions: Ian_H

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
I didn't notice it before I bought my FTP and was a bit disappointed when I did notice it about six weeks later.
I also think Ducati should have put a rear fender on the FTP which I am in the process of doing.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
I didn't notice it before I bought my FTP and was a bit disappointed when I did notice it about six weeks later.
I also think Ducati should have put a rear fender on the FTP which I am in the process of doing.
It won't save you from getting soaked. I have the Icon rear fender and though I don't get caught out in the rain that often the last time I did i had a great stripe up the back of my jacket and helmet! :eek:;)

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
I am fitting a rear fender to finish off my FTP aesthetically. Then I may replace the mudscraper with a tail tidy.
When the rain got you did you have the mudscraper or tail tidy?

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
I did have the scraper on at the time I was getting soaked but I've since ditched it. Not been caught in the rain since to be honest. I'm currently running this set up:

Screen Shot 2017-12-01 at 12.01.24 pm.png

·
Registered
8 Posts
I scored a pair of these mirrors on ebay a month or so ago for a really good price! They were taken off a FTP. Only got one ride with them but loved it and they look great. Good luck in your search!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,134 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Meanwhile ... has anyone got any mirrors to sell ?
#thread-hijack (only joking fellas)
:)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts