Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As per thread title - I'm hoping to track down an Icon front mudguard, preferably in red, but I'll take yellow and get it painted. I'm looking to recreate the version in the picture with it but I don't want to use my current one in case I make a mess of it!

I'm in the uk. Can anyone help me out?

Attachments

·
Registered
44 Posts
I have a yellow one I could sell you, how much are you offering for it? its like brand new , I put a carbon front fender on when I bought the bike, so its hardly been used.

·
Registered
564 Posts
As per thread title - I'm hoping to track down an Icon front mudguard, preferably in red, but I'll take yellow and get it painted. I'm looking to recreate the version in the picture with it but I don't want to use my current one in case I make a mess of it!

I'm in the uk. Can anyone help me out?
Elvisto has one for sale in this section.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dave S - thanks - I offered on Elvisto's one but he was waiting to hear back from someone else who got in before me and they end up getting it. Thanks though.

Nicolas - I'm waiting to hear back from someone who's in the UK which might work out cheaper for me on postage. If that falls through I'll be in touch. Thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts