Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome to ScramblerForum.com - The Internet's largest Ducati Scrambler Forum. We aim to be a friendly community dedicated to the all new 2015 Ducati Scrambler. You can ask questions, get expert opinions from other owners, post pictures, videos and more. To take full advantage of the site you need to Register - It's free. Click here to register!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi everyone
I have been considering a scrambler for a while now and have made the decision to comit. I am a motorcycle instructor in Ireland and over the last 20 years it's taken it's toll on my two wheeled enjoyment so I'm looking for a bike to take me back to my youth in my spare time. I've had numerous triumphs like the tiger 1050 & 800xc plus the usual instructor bikes like pan europeans and so forth. I have the option of a full throttle which is in stock or the urban enduro which is available in May. Any help on which one you guys would choose and why would be appreciated.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Depends on if you want to mod or not. FT for termi exhaust and low handle bars. But mostly buy which ever color u like and you can change the bits easy. Urban enduro if you like off road comes stock with belly pan. Other wise performance wise they are all the same.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just picked up my Red Icon with a termi!
I love it. BUT compared to riding my Multi it feels like the slightest pot hole and the suspension is bottoming out. Its like riding a horse ;)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi every one I've recently just purchased my Scrambler full throttle and pick it up tomorrow with a few extras added. I test rode it a couple of weeks ago n tested it with wife / pillion and got the go ahead. I live in Maidstone Kent UK and can recommend Laguna performance Ashford Kent,they really look after you. I shall check out this forum for ideas and how to look after bike and enhance. Thanks paul.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts