Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
I like it. Pretty straightforward about what it is and what's going on with the marketing. I'm sure we'll see both more and less positive reviews from this. It's a standard, it's going to attract new riders. As not such a new or young rider, I need to look past the marketing...but I'm willing to do that.

·
Registered
834 Posts
How tall are you? It does look quite cramped in some photographs. Could always have a higher seat made.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I am 6ft 1"... Hey it will be ok. If anything the front of the seats too narrow and that's how they can technically lower the height by stopping the spreading of inner legs. I know a guy who is a marvel with seats. Maybe a longer rear shock could sort it too. Not much longer though.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I am 6ft 1"... Hey it will be ok. If anything the front of the seats too narrow and that's how they can technically lower the height by stopping the spreading of inner legs. I know a guy who is a marvel with seats. Maybe a longer rear shock could sort it too. Not much longer though.
I absolutely think the taller rider will be able to buy a new seat or adjust the OEM seat to fit. I had a guy "Boss Hog" modify my stock Harley seat into a "hip" Harley seat and put a gel pack in and looked truly amazing. Also felt a huge difference. Boss Hogg Custom Motorcycle Seats

·
Registered
621 Posts
I am ready for more reviews, Some of these seemed to be more of a here is what it does and less of an opinion piece. I WANT IT NOW. I WANT IT RIGHT NOW. (then imagine I sang the song from willy wonka )

·
Registered
965 Posts
Everything I have read so far just makes it more of a good choice that we have made. I was initially not going to pre-order because I have some trepidation on first year models but that worked out before for me so I dove in. It's only money anyway.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts