Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
At my local dealer, seastar superbikes near Norwich, they had all 4 models, and lots of the accessories and clothing, full throttle looks amazing but I can't wait so I am getting the icon. Accessories are pretty expensive, I like the frame plugs but £150 is a bit too much. The spidi jacket with the camo lining is really nice and I will probably get one. I was told my icon is the next to be delivered so hopefully it will be here soon...
Well they told me the next yellow Icon is mine!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Welcome to Ducati!! Dealer can't tell you anything because he won't know! This is how Italy works, we'll build it sometime. parts? Yeah we have some of those.....somewhere!!

Worth the wait though.

·
Registered
834 Posts
It will turn up but I feel your frustration. I was a lucky first order but my wait was around 4-5 months. It seems a lifetime with the dreams and visions of what it will be. But I assure you that when it comes in it will be forgotten and you will have smiles not sad face. I am still waiting for extras too but they are getting them in slowly usually with every bike that comes in the dealers.
You will have a build number that can be traced if its been started or built and the dealer can track that. He will be as frustrated as you because he cant sell what he hasn't got. Not right but that's the way it happens sometimes.
Patience and deep breaths.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts