Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings,

I live in a location where there is only one option for a dealer service, that being said I am expecting them to charge an arm and a leg. I would like to plan a long trip where I ride to a location to have them complete the 7500k service. Where did you have your 7500k service done and how much did it cost?

·
Registered
4 Posts
That depends on how much maintenance you are comfortable with doing on your own. I know if you call your dealer and ask, you will get a quote depending on how much work you need done. Mine is about $300-$400 depending on how bad the valves are off. I do my own belts, oil, airfilter, plugs, and chain lubing. I'm in North San Diego county. Moto Forza in Esco.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply. To clarify I am looking to have the 7.5k dealer service done - oil, both filters, valve check, software update,reset service light etc. Are you a representative of Moto Forza? If so $300-400 seems like a great price for this service.

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
I had the complete 7k5 mile job done at Ducati beverly Hills, including parts and tax I paid around $870.-

If I had done everything myself except for the Desmo job, it would have saved me about an hour and a bit in labor. They still have to undress the bike for the valve job, which is the most work.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts