Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Hi everybody,i m curious to know and see what is inside...
In mine i d put a pair of latex gloves in case of mecanic problems...we never know,a plastic bag to put my mobile,papers etc if its raining...in Germany is quiet often,and,a disc lock,a helmet lock and a cargo net if i need to fix something on my seat or tank...and yeah!everything fit!!

·
Registered
192 Posts
This is the best thread in this forum so far. I'm old so I keep ibuprofen, antacid, reading glasses, registration, small clean rag and Cycle Wipes for cleaning visor.
Here is a link for Cycle Wipes. They are pricey but work pretty good. Inevitably, within the first mile of riding there always seems to be a big bug that splats dead center of my helmet visor.

Cycle Wipes | Easily clean your motorcycle helmets visor or face shield.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I use that space to keep a small tubeless puncture repair kit and a couple of Co2 cartridges.

A few cable ties and a roll of insulation tape.

It also houses a remotely operated motion detector alarm.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Use mine for the mandatory first aid kit for motorcycles.
Fits also cargo net and a few bits with small pocket type multitool

·
Registered
814 Posts
I use that space to keep a small tubeless puncture repair kit and a couple of Co2 cartridges.

A few cable ties and a roll of insulation tape.

It also houses a remotely operated motion detector alarm.
Off topic a sec, but save yourself some money.
Put a wet glasses cloth in a small ziplock bag.
Cloth stays damp and cleans visors like a dream, costs next to nothing.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Right now it's a plastic baggie with my registration and insurance info in it.

As soon as I find a good small one, I'll throw a tire repair kit in there as well, with some other odds & ends like zipties.

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
Although you need the title to transfer a bike, I still wouldn't feel comfortable leaving the registration on the bike.

Am I paranoid?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Although you need the title to transfer a bike, I still wouldn't feel comfortable leaving the registration on the bike.

Am I paranoid?
Officer: License and registration.
Max Kool: Sorry officer, I'm not comfortable carrying my registration.

:p

·
Registered
211 Posts
Officer: License and registration.
Max Kool: Sorry officer, I'm not comfortable carrying my registration.

:p
Not sure what it's like in your state, but in OH and KY, Motorcycles are not required to carry registration documents. If required, you have a certain number of days to produce.
Unfortunately I've been pulled over several times (not the Scrambler) and they always ask for "licence and proof of insurance".
I'm with Max Kool, don't carry docs under seat.

I do carry tire plug and Co2, some basic first aid and a small towel*.

*Very important if you have read Hitch Hikers Guide...

·
Registered
151 Posts
Not sure what it's like in your state, but in OH and KY, Motorcycles are not required to carry registration documents. If required, you have a certain number of days to produce.
Unfortunately I've been pulled over several times (not the Scrambler) and they always ask for "licence and proof of insurance".
I'm with Max Kool, don't carry docs under seat.

Yeah, I was just foolin'.

I only keep the Insurance card in a plastic plus a tire guage, tire plug kit, bungee net and some earplugs.

I suppose my brake light modulator lives there too.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Haha,

In case someone steals my bike. They steal my registration as well....

(I guess I AM paranoid)
So they steal the registration. What can they do to you that's worse than the fact that they stole the bike?

Here in MD we have to have the registration in or on the vehicle.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
We only need our licence in Sydney. But I wanted to ask what type of puncture repair kits are people carrying? Seems like a good idea to have one though I confess to never having bothered and relying on good tyres and luck which (touch wood) have served me well so far :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts