But I'm not sure what to clean the Matt black with
I have used baby wipes with a micro fibre cloth after
What do you guys use please
Cheers dix

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
I clean my matt black XDiavel with Chemical Guys Meticulous Matte Auto Wash and Meticulous Matte Detailer and Spray Sealant. Does a great job.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I use a non silicone car wash solution with warm water and a thick paint brush then wash off with a gentle stream from a hose. Wipe off and that's it. For anything stubborn I use all purpose cleaner (alcohol content) sparingly then gently hose off. Micro fibre cloths, finished with poor boys polish (body panels). Wire wheels; brake cleaner spray and a small plastic brush, followed by soapy water and a hose off (long and sometimes painful process). Although my seat is plastic, I use a bees wax polish on it, which leaves a good no shine finish to the plastic. I use Meguires plastic conditioner on the other black plastics. It's always a labour of love but I see it as a bonding activity.

·
Registered
734 Posts
I clean my bike every-time is being used with a local product called Doctor Mecanico (multipurpose cleaner capable of cleaning any surface without damaging it. It is non-corrosive and biodegradable.) with plenty of water. Sometimes bike just have road dust and just clean it with a microfiber towel damp with water/Doctor Mecanico. I'm OCD with my cars & bike.

·
Registered
280 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Reactions: philgoodscrambler

·
Registered
280 Posts
Oh, just so there's no confusion, I put it everywhere except the tires and brake rotors. [wacky]

I took some time but I think it was worth it.

-Bob

1 - 16 of 16 Posts