Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, im looking to replace the factory handlebar on my FT. I want something lower and maybe a little more narrow. Ive looked at clip ons and some of the handlebars others on the forum have put but they are mostly coming from the Icon handlebar. Any suggestions or pics would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I got a fatbar Rizoma MA011B. Looks like this, much better for me than standard FT bars. Finally the bike is narrower. But i had to change the break pump, because there is a common problem with cables installing the narrower bars (search the forum for further info). I wanted to change the pump anyway.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
I started fitting a 1-1/8" Puig type 1 handlebar on my 2017 full throttle looked and felt great (lower and narrower), but not enough space to put the master cylinder back in, watch out for that...I was so exited with the new ridding position I drilled out the bars started mounting my controls saving the front brake for last, only to find that the nipple on the brake reservoir sticks out 3/4" past the digital and not very movable console.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Edward have a look at the rizoma web-site as there's a couple of options both in replacement bars and reposition kit for the bars and clock.
I've installed the reposition kit as it suits my riding stance perfectly.

Geoff.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts