Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered, and paid for, a seat, carbon fly screen and indicators almost 11 weeks ago. At the time they said the seat would take 6 weeks. I thought that was a long time, but after the good reviews on here I was prepared to wait. Between weeks 7 and 8 I sent several emails asking for information about my order, sometimes I would get a reply after a couple of days, sometimes nothing.

I eventually received an email with a photo attached of a seat with my name on it, but much to my surprise I was told it wouldn't be shipped until the following week when the rest of my order was ready. Now, whilst I can appreciate that the seat had to be made, I would have hoped stock items would be ready to go, especially when they had been paid for so long ago.

Since then I have sent a couple of emails asking for a delivery date without success. Then on Sunday evening I sent an email asking for my order to be shipped immediately of refund my money. Today I received and email with a tracking number, my order is finally on its way.

How do these clowns run an internet business without a web page and then treat customers so bad. Idiots like me that's how. I'm posting this as a word of warning to anyone else who is thinking about using them.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Keep in mind the product is in Thailand. Production and business are different in second world countries.. They probably need to have a set number of orders before they can make, a set number of orders completed before they can ship out, etc. Factors like these save costs for them. Also, they probably don't have a lot in stock ready to go because there are so many custom products in their line up. I remember the last time I saw their catalog, there were like 10-20 different types of seat? Having that many in inventory is $$$$$. Might be clowns to us at first sight but you have to understand the nature of different cultures in different parts of the world. Nonetheless, I haven't heard of anybody not receiving their Mugello products, but definitely a yes to the long shipping times. :calm::calm::calm::calm:

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I get your point vudiesel and that's why I was willing to pay upfront for my order, but if they are going to sell to the world they need to sort themselves out. If I'd been told 11 weeks I wouldn't have minded. Also their communication sucks, which made the whole experience more frustrating. Anyway, I'm now just happy my order is on its way and I'm looking forward to fitting it on my bike. I just wanted to warn others what to expect.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Wow sorry to hear that. I just ordered a seat and side covers and I guess it wont be here before august by the sound of your experience. I paid them just today so hopefully it will be timely enough but now I am concerned. Oh well the price of beautifying the bike comes with patience and hope I guess. Though for $600 dollars I paid hope they dont forget me or drag the order out.......congrats though on your order their products look legit!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi mforce7, don't get too excited when they say they have shipped your stuff. Mine was sent on the 5th. It got as far as Bangkok on the 7th where it's been ever since!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Wow .... for the price you'd think there would be a sense of urgency. Sorry to hear that but please keep me posted once you have your goods. I guess I'll have if for fall oh well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts