Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Howdy folks. Hopefully picking up my new-to-me '18 Desert Sled this weekend. It's the black and I really dig it and I cannot wait.

Having owned a Ducati in the past, I know that they used to come with 2 or 3 keys and an additional "key code" card.
Does anyone know what a 2018 would have shipped with ? 2 keys and a manual and tool kit ? Key code card ?

Also, I want to do a couple easy changes first. I've seen longer rear fenders on the Scrambler "Classic" I believe.
Anybody know if that is the case, or it the photos just make it look longer?

Also - foot pegs. What would you recommend for Sasquatch feet?

Please and thankyou.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hey congrats on the bike! I too have the black and so happy with it. The private seller gave me 2 keys, manual, and tool kit. Don't think he mentioned anything about a key code card.

Most of my riding right now is paved road but in the little off-roading I've done some beefier/grippier pegs would help, so I'll keep an eye on the thread.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
2015 Icon, bought new – possibly different than the DS but I got 2 keys, one with red shrink-wrap on the key part I was told was the 'master' – I suspect it's just a spare.

I got the Ducati Owners Booklet and the Service Booklet, both red, A6. and x2 Yellow covered Owners Manual Booklets to cover all languages. Not in a sexy leather wallet as I believe some folk did:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts