Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering what will be your next mod?
I am tempted to change exhaust not sure to which one! The high Termi looks great but not practical for panniers

·
Registered
38 Posts
went sc-project cr-t, couldn't be moved from my lust of the Moto-GP look. headers are at the ceramic shop and the engine/clutch/belt covers are being powder coated; all black.

puig windscreen, classic rear mudguard, and evotech component guards will sum up the bolt-ons... stoked for spring

·
Registered
564 Posts
Mine will probably be the MWR filter or Andreani fork cartridges......but I'll have to do them soon as spring is just around the corner so riding will come before any major mods.

·
Registered
227 Posts
So far I have installed the Hepco Becker rear rack, an RKA tail bag (that's my bike in the Scramble photos on RKA's website), the Ducati handlebar bag, a Dart fly screen, Grip Puppies and the Mustang seat. My next purchase will be the Competition Werkes slip-on exhaust. I am going to buy the baffle but try it out without before I install it. I am still up in the air about which intake system. I am also waiting to see how everyone likes their new shocks before I buy.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
I think I need to look at the suspension. I notice I clench my teeth and my bladder ahead of the bridge joints, gets tiresome to say the least. Lighter fork oil at a lesser amount to start, and I'd try swapping to a lighter spring on the shock if I had a better idea how to go about it. If any of you have studied on that, please let me know what you think.

Sarah

·
Registered
67 Posts
Sc projects exhaust ordered, then will see how the bike runs but I can see me having to adjust the fuelling with either a rexxer remap or booster plug install, what happened too just fitting an aftermarket can.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Sc projects exhaust ordered, then will see how the bike runs but I can see me having to adjust the fuelling with either a rexxer remap or booster plug install, what happened too just fitting an aftermarket can.
I ran with the SC for 2 months before adding the BMC race filter, disabling 02 sensors and adding a new fuel map. The bike really flies now :)

·
Registered
182 Posts
I think I need to look at the suspension. I notice I clench my teeth and my bladder ahead of the bridge joints, gets tiresome to say the least. Lighter fork oil at a lesser amount to start, and I'd try swapping to a lighter spring on the shock if I had a better idea how to go about it. If any of you have studied on that, please let me know what you think.

Sarah
What tyre pressure ya running ? might be able get away with dropping it a bit for a softer ride.

·
Registered
182 Posts
36 psi front and rear.

Sarah
Yep, at 36 PSI I reckon you can afford to lower it a few PSI for comfort sake, specially the rear,
experiment a bit and see how it feels.
For road I keep 36 in the front but I'm happy with around 32 in the rear, and when I'm fooling around in the dirt I usually drop the rear to 20 to 22 PSI otherwise the back is just too slippery.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts