Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I havent found any that really tickle my fancy, except for the ones Ill be attaching below. I have a yellow icon and personally find the wheel decals (pictured below) to be a perfect touch. I would most likely only use 2 decals per wheel, instead the 3 posted.

I was wondering if anyone knew where these could be purchased? The pictures were photoshopped. The radius will be slightly different from the rear to the front wheel. If anyone knows where I can buy these, or knows someone who could make them, Im super interested.

As always, TIA!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
They are all over eBay, but I've never seen them for anything other than a 17" rim size.

LINK

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I've been able to find all the ones on ebay, amazon, and multiple other sites, but not a single on like the one pictured.

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
Yeah I've been able to find all the ones on ebay, amazon, and multiple other sites, but not a single on like the one pictured.
If you mean "yellow" than all of them will produce them in any color your wish - just send them an email.

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
Yellow yes, but I mean the simple "/// // / Ducati /// // /" look. With the hash marks
If you send an email to the people at the link I posted, with an image of what you want - they will produce it - exactly to your specs.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Just some cheap ones found on eBay.... Recken' I've gained maybe 1-2 hp from this simple mod... Everyone knows red goes faster:headbang:. But seriously Charlie, Tony you guys have been awesome in helping me make choices for my bike. I've valued both your opinions. Cheers!
image.jpeg

1 - 8 of 8 Posts