Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I’m soon to pick up a panigale and as much as I would love to keep my desert sled along side it, I just can’t afford it.

I’m going to have a fair few parts to sell and was just planning on eBay for them. I need to get them off the bike first so won’t be for a couple of weeks but I’ll list below whats going to be available and if anybody is interested please let me know.

evotech radiator guard
Barkbuster hand guards
Dart flyscreen (clear but sprayed with tint, will come off with meth spirit)
Evotech folding clutch/brake levers
Evotech engine guard
Panniers and bags/fuel tank
Sargent Seat

there might be more stuff too! Will post links once everything is up or please PM if you’re interested in anything.
Many thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Parts

Panniers SW-Motech SLC side carrier right - Ducati Scrambler (14-) models - buy cheap ▷ FC-Moto £45

Pannier bag SW-Motech Legend Gear side bag LC1 Black Edition 9.8 L for SLC side carrier right - buy cheap ▷ FC-Moto £80

Fuel tank with mount Fuel Containers £40

Bark busters Barkbusters Storm Handguard Kit Ducati Scrambler Classic / Urban Enduro / Icon 2015-2018 - RevZilla £50

Evotech oil cooler guard EP Ducati Scrambler Desert Sled Oil Cooler Guard 2017 - 2018 £20

Evotech rectifier guard EP Ducati Scrambler Desert Sled Oil Cooler Guard 2017 - 2018 £20

Evotech foldable brake and clutch levers EP Ducati Scrambler Desert Sled Folding Clutch & Brake Lever set 2017 - 2018 £60

Sargent Seat two up (black with yellow trim, toolkit and torch included) Sargent Seats - Ducati Scrambler 2015+ Two-Up No Heat £200

Dart flyscreen https://www.dartflyscreens.co.uk/products/ducati-scrambler-classic £40

Crash guard (if I can get it off ok) https://www.fc-moto.de/en/SW-Motech-Crash-bar-Black-Ducati-Scrambler-14-/-Sixty2-15 £100

I think this is all the correct stuff (I bought the bike with everything on and removed most straight away, intending to put them back on for longer road trips and leave them off for my commute). Everything has done less than 1000 miles.

I’m an NHS worker and have moved out of my house to protect my son from COVID, so my bike is at home. Within the next couple of weeks I’ll get home and get pictures. If anybody needs anything urgently then I could go after work one day to try and sort it for you.

Many thanks

·
Registered
16 Posts
Any of these still going? Just picked up a desert sled and I'm after some touring goodies - rear racks/panniers/flyscreen.. let me know, I'm based in London.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ahh so sorry mate everything has now sold. Congrats on the new bike.
Admin can close this thread please

1 - 5 of 5 Posts