Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The riding season is upon us in full force.

Some have thier scramblers and most do not. Where did you ride your motorcycle (of any kind) today?

I will start. My scooter is still in the shop, so I am driving in the cage. However, if I were on the bike, I would have ridden it to this lovely little coffee shop next to a great record store here in Austin TX. If you get a chance, check out Epoch Coffee and stop by Breakaway Records. Today, Breakaway is giving out free beer. As you can imagine, there is a bit of a wait to get in.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Rode the Superglide to my local Harley/Ducati dealer in Bristol, to catch up with pals and again ogle the Scrambler demo bike, still no sign of mine arriving any day soon. ended the day discussing tomorrows ride out to the coast and then popped into Bath on the way back to Frome.

·
Premium Member
876 Posts
I rode 103 miles around West Yorkshire. 'Twas lovely. :)

·
Registered
240 Posts
I needed a state inspection on my Buell, so I rode it to Woodstock Harley Davidson and back the long way, lots of lovely back roads in the Hudson Valley.

·
Registered
96 Posts
The riding season is upon us in full force.

Some have thier scramblers and most do not. Where did you ride your motorcycle (of any kind) today?

I will start. My scooter is still in the shop, so I am driving in the cage. However, if I were on the bike, I would have ridden it to this lovely little coffee shop next to a great record store here in Austin TX. If you get a chance, check out Epoch Coffee and stop by Breakaway Records. Today, Breakaway is giving out free beer. As you can imagine, there is a bit of a wait to get in.
I used to love Austin back when it was a sleepy little college town. After the semiconductor boys came in and californicated it, I think it lost a lot of its charm. Hope you get your Scout back soon, still waiting for mine, but went out on the XR yesterday, going to do the same today.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Took my 1290 Superduke out to Aviemore and back down Speyside (the whiskey trail) 100miles or so. Then had my XS650 out a few miles just to run some fresh fuel through it. 30miles. Different ends of the technical spectrum.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts