Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1. 40 bikes came in for the California demo? Where did they go after the demo? I have heard rumors they were taken to area 51 and are being studied to find out more about the Land of Joy.

2. Clearly a cover-up as they could not possibly have ridden them to California as only the big guy can walk/ride on water, which would have been necessary to get here from Italy.

3. How could the Italians make 50% more hp than the British scientist were able to on the Triumph unless they had access to extraterrestrial technology.

Seems clear this whole bike is a black project about to go public to release the secrets of the Land of Joy to the people of Earth.

LOL Happy Holidays to All. Not surprised a lot of experienced riders are snapping up these bikes. 395 lbs- perfect. Inverted forks, advanced frame and rear suspension with long travel, dual sport tires, 330mm brembo radial brakes, comfy ergos, great lighting, reasonable seat height, and that wonderful ducati monster motor, and all for under $10k delivered! I suspect a lot of us own other bikes for going fast or far; this one will run out in the evening for an ice cream cone, run up and down dirt roads at camping weekends and do all the stuff we used to do with motorcycles before they became rolling jet airplanes. At around town speeds these will be really quick. Want to go to a track day, take a 1299. Been searching for a few years for a bike like this. Thank you Ducati and we look forward to some group trips in New England once bikes start to arrive. That is if my wife will let me borrow the Duc. Hmmmm maybe I should have bought two scramblers. :) I may be the guy at the scrambler ride on a BMW if wife wants her scrambler, which is rather likely. ;-(

If Duc moves quick on delivery will take it in trailer to Daytona Bike Week in March this year. If it happens will post pics/video from bike week!

·
Registered
149 Posts
My dealer is showing the bike in person January 15th, so maybe they are on tour from dealer to dealer.

·
Registered
40 Posts
That Van number 2 is scheduled to be at my dealer, 1st stop in Florida, Tuesday Feb,3. I was hoping to receive delivery before then! The salesman had said early-mid January. The parts guy says April, might miss Bike Week. I did manage to abscond the 22" X11" 12 page brochure. If by some miracle my red Icon makes it in time, it will be parked near the Daytona flat track. Hope to see some of you all.

·
Registered
40 Posts
1. 40 bikes came in for the California demo? Where did they go after the demo? I have heard rumors they were taken to area 51 and are being studied to find out more about the Land of Joy.

2. Clearly a cover-up as they could not possibly have ridden them to California as only the big guy can walk/ride on water, which would have been necessary to get here from Italy.

3. How could the Italians make 50% more hp than the British scientist were able to on the Triumph unless they had access to extraterrestrial technology.

Seems clear this whole bike is a black project about to go public to release the secrets of the Land of Joy to the people of Earth.

LOL Happy Holidays to All. Not surprised a lot of experienced riders are snapping up these bikes. 395 lbs- perfect. Inverted forks, advanced frame and rear suspension with long travel, dual sport tires, 330mm brembo radial brakes, comfy ergos, great lighting, reasonable seat height, and that wonderful ducati monster motor, and all for under $10k delivered! I suspect a lot of us own other bikes for going fast or far; this one will run out in the evening for an ice cream cone, run up and down dirt roads at camping weekends and do all the stuff we used to do with motorcycles before they became rolling jet airplanes. At around town speeds these will be really quick. Want to go to a track day, take a 1299. Been searching for a few years for a bike like this. Thank you Ducati and we look forward to some group trips in New England once bikes start to arrive. That is if my wife will let me borrow the Duc. Hmmmm maybe I should have bought two scramblers. :) I may be the guy at the scrambler ride on a BMW if wife wants her scrambler, which is rather likely. ;-(

If Duc moves quick on delivery will take it in trailer to Daytona Bike Week in March this year. If it happens will post pics/video from bike week!
My guess is Jay Leno has all 40 bikes in his garage,

1 - 8 of 8 Posts