Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a good website to look up parts with diagrams and order for home delivery in the US. I saw a couple suggested in other threads but they were located in Europe. A lot of the sites I found that have Ducati part diagrams and ordering for some reason don't have Scrambler. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
The fact that the diagrams are not available online, doesn't mean you can't order through them....

(I often use Ebay to look up a part number, and subsequently run that part number through Amsducati or Ducati of Omaha's website.)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The fact that the diagrams are not available online, doesn't mean you can't order through them....

(I often use Ebay to look up a part number, and subsequently run that part number through Amsducati or Ducati of Omaha's website.)
Absolutely. As a Scrambler owner of 1 week, I was just hoping that there was a 1-stop go-to that people here were fond of.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Star Twin has the diagrams, but they use their own numbering system, not Ducati's. I use the site Ian linked to look up the part numbers, then order them from Ducati Omaha; it's worked out well so far.

Sarah

·
Registered
734 Posts
Star Twin has the diagrams, but they use their own numbering system, not Ducati's. I use the site Ian linked to look up the part numbers, then order them from Ducati Omaha; it's worked out well so far.

Sarah
I had order form Star Twin and Wieger Heukels does reply emails fast.
Had very good experience with them.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Good, they were the first folks to offer diagrams, as far as I know, so we owe them that.

Sarah

·
Registered
174 Posts
anyone know where i can find oem part #'s for the sixty2? i know these bikes share *most* of the same components but i want to make sure first.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts