Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a CRG RC2 adjustable clutch lever, manufacturer's part 2AD-611-T-B, along with a matching adjustable brake lever (2AB-511B-T-B) for my 2017 Scrambler FT. The brake lever seems to fit and work fine. But as you can see from the photograph, not so for the clutch lever.

If anyone has successfully switched to the CRG RC2 clutch lever, can I ask you to please send me the manufacturers' part number? This is the same number I've found for the CRG clutch levers supposed to be compatible with the 2017 FT and I'm a bit surprised that it doesn't fit since I've read about others who have used the CRG levers..

thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hmm. Examining the lever: lightly engraved on the lever is "AD-621" ... The correct lever should be a "2AD-611-..." series. Possibly the wrong part packed into a box marked correctly?

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I spoke with a representative of CRG Moto this morning: It looks like an incorrect lever-stanchion was assembled and packaged as the 2AD-611-x-x part. He's sending me the correct lever-stanchion, which should result in the correct 2AD-611-T-B assembly compatible with the Scrambler Full Throttle clutch pivot.

Fun fun fun ... I'm glad it was so easily resolved.
:)

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
I spoke with a representative of CRG Moto this morning: It looks like an incorrect lever-stanchion was assembled and packaged as the 2AD-611-x-x part. He's sending me the correct lever-stanchion, which should result in the correct 2AD-611-T-B assembly compatible with the Scrambler Full Throttle clutch pivot.

Fun fun fun ... I'm glad it was so easily resolved.
:)
It's nice when that happens :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts