Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I have a 2018 Icon. I'm eager to change out the mirrors, and would love to get as close as I can to the look of the mirrors on the Scrambler Café Racer model (pictured here).

The front-runner right now is the Rizoma Eccentrico Bar End Mirror (I'm willing to pay the premium for a good name/looks/quality).

Thoughts? Will that do the trick?

·
Registered
734 Posts
Rizoma products are the best in quality and looks, IMO. Have a few parts on my Icon(not the mirrors) and they really looks good!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Deano968 those looks great, thanks for the photos!

I went ahead and splurged and ordered the Rizoma Eccentrico ... 4-6 weeks lead time though, that's quite the wait!

·
Registered
69 Posts
I will sell you mine off my cafe racer as I am making a change. PM me or text 732 895 9484

·
Registered
69 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
damn i just looked these up. the bar end ones look amazing!
Not sure if you made your decision or not but you would not be disappointed. I did not go with the rounds. I feel they would be great on a period correct bike, but alas I do not have a period correct, i have a modern interpretation. I went with a more modern line as not only do I capture the essence of the cafe with the bike, but it is an under bar end for mine. I think it is the best of both worlds.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts