Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have my deposit down, but I am uncertain as to which model to select. I don't go off-road and I am not interested in racing the bike. My wife usually goes with me on our journeys of under 50 miles. With that knowledge, are there any suggestions on what model might fit my usage the best?

al

·
Registered
84 Posts
I don't think the "off road oriented" urban enduro is really made for off road.
I don't think the "racing inspired" full throttle is really made for racing.

In other words, get the one with the styling you like best.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to the forum! I would say you could save the extra coin and just go with the Icon :cool:
Thanks, I told the dealer it would be the Icon. Now I am wondering how long for them to arrive and what options might be available. Any insights?

·
Registered
127 Posts
none of the models should be thought of as anything more than short fendered standard style motorcycles,,,,considered only for dirt/fire roads at best,,,anything more without extensive modifications would spell disaster for the bike and rider,,,

·
Premium Member
313 Posts
I have my deposit down, but I am uncertain as to which model to select. I don't go off-road and I am not interested in racing the bike. My wife usually goes with me on our journeys of under 50 miles. With that knowledge, are there any suggestions on what model might fit my usage the best?

al
Welcome to the Scrambler Forums!

I think you made a good choice with the Icon. What color did you opt for?

·
Registered
166 Posts
Go for your favorite style. It's the same engine/chassis/suspension otherwise. Also, you will be able to easily customize it further. The other three models just give you a head start :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts