Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to change my Givi top box for a smallish tail pack. The reason for this is, I’ve decided that the 2 boxes I have are extremely heavy for the amount of things I carry regularly. Can anyone recommend a good tail pack for everyday use and not large for touring.
Photos if possible please.
Thanks

·
Registered
266 Posts
I put an Amphibious Upbag on mine. I have a Mmala rack.

Took some effort to figure out how to secure it because it's a soft type bag and pulling the straps too tight collapse it.

20190511_182601.jpg

20180814_180342.jpg

-Bob

·
Registered
5 Posts
I've opted for the Kriega drypacks on my 1100. I've got a range of sizes - 10L, 20L, and 30L, and use whichever I need at the time. If I need to carry a load of gear (supermarket trip, for example) I stack the 30L and 20L bags to give 50L. Very flexible arrangement.

·
Registered
995 Posts
I've opted for the Kriega drypacks on my 1100. I've got a range of sizes - 10L, 20L, and 30L, and use whichever I need at the time. If I need to carry a load of gear (supermarket trip, for example) I stack the 30L and 20L bags to give 50L. Very flexible arrangement.
Kriega get my vote too. I use my 30lt all the time, sometimes strapped to the bike, at other times I just use it in 'courier' mode. I'd love to have a few of the other sizes but I'm doing just fine with this one so I'll save my cash for now.

Sorry no really decent pics.

The straps that hold the bags on are permanently fixed to my bike - I just shove them under the seat when I don't need them.

Added bonus - you can use the bag and straps to pretty firmly strap anything to the back ;)

·
Registered
129 Posts
i use Kreiga 20lt and have for a few years now . All weather daily commute as well as the odd blast into the country.
As per #Deano968 on the bike and in courier mode , either works well.

·
Registered
767 Posts
Wolfman Peak tailbag

Enduristan Tailpack

They are both about the same size (8 litres) and the both expand to about 10 litres. The Enduristan like all Enduristan products is bomb proof and 100% waterproof. The Wolfman is Cordura so a bit of dampness can get in. There is a plastic shopping bag in the mesh pocket on the lid to use to put contents inside in really bad weather.

Kriega US10

1 - 7 of 7 Posts